Thursday, April 11, 2013

waiting for an internet connection

I am currently posting this at my hour per day internet allotment time at the library.  We should have our new hotspot connection today! If not hopefully soon.  We moved out to the property this past Saturday!  Its beautiful, and so much easier than driving back and forth.  Unfortunately, we can't get an address assigned to us until the semi-final inspection.   Hopefully we can just go in front of the Board and ask that we can get it early since we have an exception to live out here while we build.  I have a feeling this may include some fees and applications again.   Oh well, everything has worked out perfectly for us so far, even if there where a couple of detours. 

 More pics and posts of the move to come!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to those pics and am so excited for you! Thanks again for being willing to answer my Earthship questions as I too make my way towards living off the grid. Cheers to ya!

    ReplyDelete